As a global digital media and technology company, Solespire Media understands the importance of security and takes its responsibility to its users very seriously. That’s why we design Solespire Media Sites with Multiplex, an innovative modern media stack that utilizes advanced technologies to help keep you safe on the web.
That being said, if you believe you have discovered a security or privacy vulnerability on a Solespire Media Site, please report it to us. We welcome reports from everyone, including security researchers, developers, and customers.
Please follow these rules when investigating potential vulnerabilities:
- Do not use automated testing tools or initiate attacks that could impact the reliability or integrity of our sites.
- Investigations should be limited to Solespire Media domains. Targeting our third-party vendors is not allowed.
- Violations of these rules will result in account suspension and/or IP banning.
How to Report Vulnerabilities
To report a security or privacy vulnerability, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- The specific Solespire Media Site and/or web page URL which you believe is affected.
- A description of the behaviour you observed, as well as the behaviour you expected.
- The device and web browser you used.
- A numbered list of steps required to reproduce the issue. If steps are difficult to follow, a video demonstration will suffice.
Thank you for reporting a potential vulnerability to us. We appreciate your feedback and your contribution to making our sites more secure and private. The Solespire Security team will review your submitted report and create a case in our issue-tracking system. You will receive a response via email within 48 hours, outlining the next steps in the process, with regular updates from us as we investigate and/or fix the issue. To protect our users, we ask that you not publicly discuss the issue until we have addressed the reported vulnerability.